Friday, November 28, 2008

Readings

Though I may have complained and whined about reading these anti- happy ending books, I really did enjoy this class and all of the readings involved. They made me cry, laugh, cringe, and just "think." My least favorite part was probably some of the poetry...it's just not my thing and I don't understand the abstract ones...I prefer a straight plot. I loved our class discussions and our overall openness to each other. I'm not sure which is my favorite book...probably a tie between Atonement (shocked, I'm sure) and The Watchmen. My first comic book excursion was quite the success and I cannot wait for the movie.

I probably would have left some of the poetry off and focused on some more of the short stories in our Anthology. Besides that it was a great semester with some great reads!

No comments: